AWS Public Sector Blog
Register now for the October 20 AWS Public Sector Summit Online
Now more than ever, governments, education institutions, healthcare organizations, and nonprofits globally look to modernize IT to operate more effectively and meet their missions. Cloud technologies are being used to power machine learning and data analytics for quicker insights to advance medicine and science, manage data at scale, and build a resilient workforce and foster a culture of innovation. To help and inspire organizations to use the cloud to accelerate modernization and digital transformation, Amazon Web Services (AWS) will hold the AWS Public Sector Summit Online on October 20, 2020.
Register now for this no-cost event with more than 30 breakout sessions and content from AWS leaders, customers, AWS subject matter experts, and more. This global event will feature customers from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, and Africa.
Max Peterson, vice president of international sales for the public sector at AWS will kick off the Summit and participants can tune in for regional updates and local announcements from leaders in Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and North Africa.
30+ breakout sessions and seven tracks: From new to the cloud to advanced
Participants can create their own learning path. Following the keynote, they can choose from sessions like building modern applications to growing a pipeline of cloud talent and everything in between.
If you’re new to the cloud or starting your cloud journey, check out:
- The New to the Cloud track, to learn how to get started with “Introduction to the AWS Cloud” and “AWS pricing, support, and architecting.”
- The Technical-Foundations track, to learn about topics including migrations, resiliency, and business continuity.
If you’re looking to grow your technical skills and advance your cloud journey, check out:
- The Technical-Advanced track, for 300-level sessions on using AWS security services for advanced threat detection, identifying database strategies from data lakes, migrating database servers, and turning data into insights.
- The Technical-Scale and Infrastructure track, to understand how to use the cloud to train models with machine learning (ML) for artificial intelligence (AI), build scalable modern applications, create smart cities using an Internet of Things (IoT) blueprint, and explore cloud-based solutions for healthcare.
If you’re interested in workforce development and learning how others have navigated the challenge of COVID-19 with the cloud, check out:
- The Spotlight and Management track, to explore technical and non-technical topics on remote work and learning, including an interactive whiteboard session on secured reference architecture for operational excellence in AI and ML.
- The New Workforce track, covering productivity tools and the culture of innovation to embrace resiliency in a workforce and an organization.
Don’t miss the Partner Solutions track to learn how AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners are supporting transformation projects for public sector organizations. Topics include remote learning, cloud migration, transformation, and predictive analytics, from partners including Batelco, Sourced Group, Cloudten, and MothersonSumi.
Learn more and register now for the AWS Public Sector Summit Online.