Save the Date: AWS Public Sector Summit is Coming Soon to Washington, D.C
We are already looking forward to our eighth annual AWS Public Sector Summit in Washington, DC. This year’s event will take place June 12-14, 2017 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Registration will be open soon, so stay tuned for more information on how to save your spot.
As we begin the countdown to the Summit, we wanted to give you a glimpse into what you can expect this June.
What to Expect in 2017
- Over 100+ breakout sessions on topics, such as DevOps, Big Data, Internet of Things, security and compliance, adoption models, scientific computing, open data, and more.
- Two keynotes with a star line up of CIOs. View some of the keynote videos from the 2016 event.
- Direct access to AWS technologists
- Pre-Day with bootcamps and deep dive workshops
- Networking opportunities with partners and peers
Mark your Calendar
Mark your calendar for one of the largest gatherings of public sector technology leaders in 2017. More details below!
Date: June 12-14, 2017
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center – 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001