Building a video ecosystem in the cloud with AWS Elemental Technology partners
Creating an end-to-end solution for media processing and delivery in the cloud takes a lot of application expertise and a host of complementary tools. That’s why, when we launched AWS Media Services in November 2017, we didn’t do it alone. To offer customers the kind of choice, functionality, and flexibility they expect from next-generation video infrastructure, members of the AWS Elemental Technology Partner Program have worked diligently to complete API integration and interoperability with AWS Media Services that customers can deploy with confidence as part of their video workflows.
AWS Elemental technology partners span the ecosystem of software solutions built to support cloud-based video workflows. These Independent Software Vendor (ISV) companies include industry leaders in advertising technology, security and compliance, video quality control (QC), networking, media logistics, asset management, and more. Here’s what a few of these vendors have delivered to customers in recent weeks:
- For digital rights management (DRM), Verimatrix recently finalized API integration between its MultiRights OTT multi-DRM solution and AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage.
- Also supporting DRM: castLabs announced API integration between its DRMtoday licensing service and AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage. castLabs has also made DRMtoday for AWS Media Services available from the AWS Marketplace on a subscription basis.
- In ad tech, SpotX has confirmed the interoperability of their cloud-based ad serving platform with AWS Elemental MediaTailor to power server-side ad insertion.
- For video QC, Interra Systems’ end-to-end QC and monitoring solutions BATON QC and ORION-OTT are now interoperable with AWS Elemental MediaConvert, AWS Elemental MediaLive, and AWS Elemental MediaPackage.
- Also supporting video QC, Venera Technologies announced interoperability with its Quasar cloud-based video QC solution and AWS Elemental MediaConvert.
- Tektronix also announced interoperable solutions for video QC: Sentry and Aurora offer cloud-based, automated quality video assurance and comprehensive QC, quality of service, quality of experience, and picture quality measurements.
AWS Elemental technology partners have a simple goal: to offer best-of-breed software solutions to deliver complete, professional cloud-based media workflows. Together, these partner solutions form a robust ecosystem that makes the most of the seamless API integration and interoperability afforded by AWS Media Services. That can help you streamline deployment, simplify workflows, and accelerate time-to-market for your content.