Media & Entertainment in focus for AWS Architecture Monthly
AWS gives Media & Entertainment customers an agile architecture, so they can build, test and deploy new video services quickly, create new content faster and more efficiently, and enhance media workflows with machine learning tools, monetization methods, and more.
Every month, AWS Architecture Monthly magazine curates top technical content and expert insights around a single area of focus. This month’s magazine is dedicated to a full slate of Media & Entertainment topics. Download your copy to access:
- Ask an Expert: Konstantin Wilms, WW Tech Leader, AWS M&E
- Blog: Deploying Your Favorite Post Production Applications on AWS Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Case Study: L Benfica: Launching a Full-Featured VOD Platform in Just Four Weeks
- Quick Start: Cloud Video Editing on AWS
- Tutorial: Reimagine Your Studio
- Whitepaper: Building Media & Entertainment Predictive Analytics Solutions on AWS
To access the magazine, download the PDF version, or visit Flipboard, a personalized mobile magazine app that you can also read on your computer. And, readers in the US, UK, Germany, and France can subscribe to the Kindle version of the magazine at Kindle Newsstand. You can also view and download past issues as PDFs on the AWS Architecture Monthly webpage.