The AWS China Region Partner program provides high-value, China market focused marketing, technical, and business enablement tools to support partners who serve the unique needs of customers in China on AWS China’s infrastructure. The program targets Standard and higher tier AWS Consulting and Technology partners with legal entity registered in China.
Learn more about the AWS China Region Partner Program, benefits, and how to get started below.
In addition to benefits you receive as an AWS Partner, AWS China Region Partners also qualify for the below program benefits:
Partners accepted in the AWS China Region Partner Program qualify for a variety of business benefits, including: access to AWS China collateral, access to the AWS China Region Partner development program, and presales support from the AWS China team.
Partners accepted in the AWS China Region Partner Program qualify for a variety of marketing benefits, including: placement in the AWS Partner Directory as an AWS China Region Partner, use of the designated AWS China Region Partner Logo, AWS China Region Partner annual certification plaque, priority invitations and access to AWS China Region Partner events.
To get started in the AWS China Region Partner Program, partners must register with the AWS Partner Network (APN). Follow the steps below to complete APN registration and receive access to the APN Portal.
- AWS Partner Registration: Register your firm at no cost via the AWS Partner Registration
- Log in to the APN Portal: Once registered, your firm will receive an email with your APN Portal login credentials and temporary password. Using those credentials, log in to the APN Portal
- Add Portal Users: To add APN Portal users from your firm, send the APN Portal Self-Registration link to activate their logins
- Update Partner Scorecard: Track your firm’s AWS success (customer wins, training, etc.) via your Partner Scorecard in the APN Portal
Have Additional Questions? Search the APN Knowledge Base.
To be an AWS China Region Partner, partners must meet the requirements of a Standard tier (or higher) APN Partner. Please follow the steps below to complete your firm's Upgrade.
- Upgrade your APN Membership: Once your firm meets APN’s Standard tier requirements, apply to Upgrade to receive additional APN benefits. Partners interested in Upgrading their APN membership, can submit their application by following the below steps:
Partners who’ve registered as an AWS Partner, Uprgraded to Standard tier (or higher), and are registered in China as a legal entity are eligible to apply for the AWS China Region Partner Program. Follow the steps below to submit your firm’s application:
- Update Partner Scorecard: Before submitting your application, please make sure your firm’s Partner Scorecard is up-to-date. To access your Partner Scorecard, log in to the APN Portal and click on “View Partner Scorecard” found in the left navigation.
- China Entity Information: Have your China legal entity’s information on hand which may include the registration name, authorized business operation areas and type, operation license number and valid period.
- Submit AWS China Region Partner Application: Once your firm’s Partner Scorecard has been updated, please submit the China Region Partner Program found in the APN Portal. After your application has been submitted, an AWS China Partner Development Manager will reach out with next steps.