AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty
Validate your ability to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS that are efficient, cost-effective, and secure
Earn an industry-recognized credential from AWS that validates your expertise in AWS data lakes and analytics services. Build credibility and confidence by highlighting your ability to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS that are efficient, cost-effective, and secure. Show you have breadth and depth in delivering insight from data.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other
- Explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data life cycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with data analytics technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with AWS
- Experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. Review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on this certification exam. You can also review the sample questions for format examples or take a practice exam.
Looking for more resources to help build your data analytics expertise? Explore options including an AWS Data Analytics Learning Path, an exam readiness digital course, suggested AWS whitepapers and FAQs, and more.
This certification was formerly known as AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty. Certifications earned with this name are active for three years from the date they are earned. If you’re looking for information on this version of the certification exam, visit our webpage on AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty.
Multiple choice, multiple answer
Testing center or online proctored exam
180 minutes to complete the exam
300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD)
Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese