AWS Certified Database - Specialty
Validate your ability to recommend, design, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution to improve performance, reduce costs, and enable innovation
Earn an industry-recognized credential from AWS that validates your expertise in the breadth of AWS database services and accelerating the use of database technology to drive your organization’s business transformation. Build credibility and confidence by highlighting your ability to design, recommend, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution for a use case.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services
- Analyze needs and requirements to recommend and design appropriate database solutions using AWS services
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with database technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS
- Experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and nonrelational databases
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. Review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on this certification exam. You can also review the sample questions for format examples or take a practice exam.
Looking for more resources to help build your database expertise? Explore options including an AWS Database Learning Path, exam readiness training, an in-depth AWS Database Ramp-Up Guide, suggested whitepapers and FAQs, and more.
Multiple choice, multiple answer
Testing center or online proctored exam
180 minutes to complete the exam
300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD)
Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese