The AWS Mobile SDK helps you build high quality mobile apps quickly and easily. It provides access to AWS Mobile services, mobile-optimized connectors to popular AWS data and storage services, and easy access to a broad array of other AWS services.
The AWS Mobile SDK includes libraries, code samples, and documentation for iOS, Android, Fire OS, and Unity so you can build apps that deliver great experiences across devices and platforms.
|Dec 17||AWS Mobile SDK for Unity Developer Preview Now Available|
|Oct 21||AWS Mobile SDK for Android – Maven Support|
|Oct 09||AWS Mobile SDK for Xamarin - Available on AWSLabs|
|Sep 29||Announcing AWS Mobile SDK General Availability|
Building cloud-backed mobile apps using AWS Mobile Services is easy. Read our Getting Started guides to jump start your app development:
- Authenticate users with Amazon Cognito iOS | Android | Unity
- Sync profile data with Amazon Cognito Cloud Sync iOS | Android | Unity
- Use Amazon Mobile Analytics in your app iOS | Android
- Transfer files with Amazon S3 Transfer Manager iOS | Android | Unity
- Transfer data with Amazon DynamoDB Object Mapper iOS | Android | Unity
- Stream data using Amazon Kinesis Recorder iOS | Android
Version 1 of the AWS Mobile SDK is deprecated as of September 29, 2014 and will continue to be available until December 31, 2014. If you are building new apps, we recommend you use Version 2. If you are working on existing apps that use Version 1 (1.7.x or lower) of the AWS Mobile SDK, you can download v1 for Android here and iOS here. The API reference guides are included in the respective downloads. Apps built using Version 1 will continue to function after December 31, 2014. However, we highly recommend that you update your apps to the latest version so you can take advantage of the latest features and bug fixes.