The AWS Mobile SDK helps you build high quality mobile apps quickly and easily. It provides easy access to a range of AWS services: Mobile Backend (AWS Lambda), Cloud Storage (Amazon S3), User Data & Identity Management (Amazon Cognito), Cloud NoSQL Database (Amazon DynamoDB), Analytics (Amazon Mobile Analytics) and more.
The AWS Mobile SDK includes libraries, code samples, and documentation for iOS, Android, Fire OS, and Unity so you can build apps that deliver great experiences across devices and platforms.
Building cloud-backed mobile apps using AWS Mobile Services is easy. Read our Getting Started guides to jump start your app development:
- Add a mobile backend with Amazon Lambda iOS | Android
- Authenticate users with Amazon Cognito iOS | Android | Unity
- Sync profile data with Amazon Cognito Cloud Sync iOS | Android | Unity
- Use Amazon Mobile Analytics in your app iOS | Android | Unity
- Transfer files with Amazon S3 Transfer Manager iOS | Android | Unity
- Transfer data with Amazon DynamoDB Object Mapper iOS | Android | Unity
- Stream data using Amazon Kinesis Recorder iOS | Android