APN Technology Partner Cloud vLab now offers AWS self-paced labs on their online software training platform run.qwikLAB.com. AWS hands-on training labs are designed to help you test products, acquire new skills, and gain practical experience working with AWS technologies. Available anywhere, anytime, you have freedom to take self-paced labs on-demand and learn at your own pace.
AWS self-paced labs provide an opportunity to use the AWS console in a variety of pre-designed scenarios and common use cases, giving you hands-on practice in a live AWS environment to help you gain confidence working with AWS. You have flexibility to choose from topics and products about which you want to learn more. Available to anyone, self-paced labs enables you to:
- Gain hands-on experience working with technology in a practice environment
- Take self-paced labs on-demand and learn at your own pace
- Explore and experiment with new products
- Acquire new and practical skills in a convenient, flexible, and consumable format
AWS Self-Paced Labs
AWS self-paced labs were designed by AWS subject matter experts, and each lab includes step-by-step instructions to help you complete the lab. AWS self-paced lab topics currently available include:
This series of labs is designed to help you understand fundamental AWS services. These labs are recommended for those who are new to working with AWS services or need a refresher.
- Creating Amazon EC2 Instances (for Linux)
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling (for Linux)
Beyond the Basics
This series of labs is designed to provide you with experience working with advanced AWS services. These labs are recommended for those who have taken the Basic AWS lab series or have familiarity working with AWS services.
- Bundling EBS-Backed AMIs
- Creating an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with Cloud Formation
- Creating Your First Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Working with CloudFormation
- Instance Dynamic Registration and Dashboards
- Using Amazon RDS for Applications
This series of labs is designed to enhance your level of experience with implementing solutions with AWS services. These labs are recommended for those who have an advanced level of experience working with AWS services.
- Launching and Managing a Web Application With CloudFormation
- Media Sharing Website - Part 1 Media Upload
- Media Sharing Website - Part 2 Transcoding
To get started with AWS self-paced labs, visit run.qwikLAB.com and create a free online account. Once you log in, you will find the selection of available labs. Click on a lab topic to read a description of what you will learn during the lab and the amount of time it will take. All labs include detailed instructions to walk you through the steps to complete the lab.
To start a new lab, you will need to enter a unique token code. Each token provides one-time access to a lab and will remain valid for the duration of the lab. Tokens may be purchased individually or in a package of tokens in your run.qwikLAB.com account. Tokens are valid for a period of six months, and they cannot be re-used.
For information, feedback and support, contact email@example.com.