AWS News Blog
AWS Week in Review – March 30, 2015
Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
- Wednesday, April 8 – Webinar – Refining Raw Data for Complete Customer Insight with Amazon Redshift and Pentaho – with APN Partner Pentaho and customer Lucky Group
- Tuesday, April 15 – Webinar – Making Data Analysts Self-Sufficient: A Case Study – with APN Partners Alteryx and Tableau and customer Amaysim.
- April 12-16 – Live Event (Chicago, Illinois) – AWS at HIMSS15.
- April 13-16 – Live Event (Las Vegas, Nevada) – AWS at NAB 2015.
- Friday, April 17 – Webinar – AWS Summits.
- Wednesday, April 29 – Webinar – The AdRoll Monitoring Evolution: From Flying Blind to Flying by Instrument – with APN Partner Datadog and customer AdRoll.
- AWS Summits (multiple cities).
- AWS Big Data Solution Day (multiple cities).
Stay tuned for next week! In the meantime, follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the RSS feed.