AWS Public Sector Month in Review – August
Here is the first edition of the AWS Public Sector Month in Review. Each month we will be curating all of the content published for the education, government, and nonprofit communities including blogs, white papers, webinars, and more.
Let’s take a look at what happened in August:
All – Government, Education, & Nonprofits
- 2016 GovLoop Guide – Government and the Internet of Things: Your Questions Answered
- Cloud Adoption Maturity Model: Guidelines to Develop Effective Strategies for Your Cloud Adoption Journey
- Building a Microsoft BackOffice Server Solution on AWS with AWS CloudFormation
- Exploring the Possibilities of Earth Observation Data
- California Apps for Ag Hackathon: Solving Agricultural Challenges with IoT
- Jeff Bezos Joins Defense Secretary Ash Carter’s New Defense Innovation Advisory Board
- Acquia, an APN Technology Partner, Leverages AWS to Achieve FedRAMP Compliance
- Ransomware Fightback Takes to the Cloud
- City on a Cloud Innovation Challenge: Partners in Innovation and Cloud Innovation Leadership Award Winners
New Customer Success Stories
Latest YouTube Videos
Whiteboard with our AWS Worldwide Public Sector Solutions Architects for step-by-step instructions and demos on topics important to you. Have a question about cloud computing? Our public sector SAs are here to help! Send us your question at email@example.com.
- AWS SA Whiteboarding | Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS Q&A with an SA: | How should I design my first VPC?
- AWS SA Whiteboarding | AWS Direct Connect
- AWS SA Whiteboarding | Tagging Demo
- AWS Q&A with an SA: | What are tags and what can I do with them?
- AWS SA Whiteboarding | AWS Code Deployment
- AWS Q&A with an SA | How do I easily deploy my code on AWS?
- Geospatial Analytics in the Cloud with ENVI and Amazon Web Services
- FedRAMP High & AWS GovCloud(US): Meet FISMA High Requirements
- Running Microsoft Workloads in the AWS Cloud
Attend one of our upcoming events and meet with AWS experts to get all of your questions answered. Register for one of the events below:
- September 12- 13 – Massachusetts Digital Summit – Boston, MA
- September 12-14 – LWDA – Potsdam
- September 12 -14 – EO Open Science – Frascati, Italy
- September 13- 14 – UK Defence Symposium – London
- September 16-17 – New York Digital Summit – New York, NY
- September 17-21 – NASCIO Annual Conference – Orlando, FL
- September 18-21 – ISM for Human Services – Phoenix, AZ
- September 19 – AWS Agriculture Analysis in the Cloud Day at The Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
- September 19-20 – SC CJIS Users Conference – Myrtle Beach, SC
- September 20- 21 – DonorPerfect Conference – Philadelphia, PA
- September 22 – AWS Summit – Rio de Janeiro
- September 28 – AWS Summit – Lima
- September 29 – Tech & Tequila MeetUp: Tapping into Tech Hubs – Arlington, VA
Keep checking back with us. But in the meantime, are you following us on social media? Follow along to stay up to the date with all of the real-time AWS news for government and education.