New AWS Ambassadors and Latest Activities from Q3/Q4 2021
By Elaine Perales, Manager, Global Programs at AWS
The APN Ambassador Program features a vibrant worldwide community of technical experts, known as AWS Ambassadors, from AWS Partner Network (APN) Services and Software Partners.
AWS Ambassadors are prominent leaders who are passionate about sharing their Amazon Web Services (AWS) technical expertise. They author blogs and whitepapers, create and deliver public presentations, and contribute to open source projects.
Our Ambassadors evangelize AWS via social media and facilitate peer-to-peer learning by presenting at conferences, leading workshops, and hosting user group events. As a result of their membership in the APN Ambassador Program, AWS Partner team members gain advanced knowledge and sharpen their technical delivery best practices.
What Have Our AWS Ambassadors Been Up To?
Local AWS communities are a vital resource for cloud professionals around the world, and many of these are hosted by AWS Ambassadors. Members of local communities look to their leaders to provide guidance and mentorship on how to build AWS skills, solve technical problems, and grow their careers.
Here are several examples of the technical expertise shared by AWS Ambassadors across the world.
- Masaya Arai (NRI) – AWS GameDay Online – APN杯 vol.2 – に参加＆受賞しました
- Akira Shibata (Fenrir) – AWS Well-Architected Partner Program Bootcampを受講しました
- Brett Gillett (Curiousorbit) – Deploying a Highly-Available WordPress Deployment on AWS Using CloudFormation
- Mike Preston (Rubrik) – Automating the Creation of an Amazon Lex and AWS Lambda Chatbot with Python
- Carlos Diego (Valcann) – A liberdade de navegação na Web
- Flávio Rescia (Darede) – WellArchitected – Pilar Exceleência Operacional
- Danny Steenman (CloudNation) – Scheduled AWS Fargate Task Example in AWS CDK
- Adrian Hesketh (Infinity Works) – Trigger AWS Fargate Tasks on Amazon S3 Upload with Go CDK
- Rostyslav Myronenko (EPAM Systems) – AWS Edge Computing Example with AWS Lambda and AWS IoT Greengrass
- Parichat Charoenchongsuk (True Internet Data Center) – AWS Landing Zone Best Practices
- Chathra Serasinghe (Versent) – Auto Scaling Nodes and Pods in Amazon EKS
- Younghwan Kwon (Hyundai Movex) – Chef 기반의 구성 관리 도구 – AWS OpsWorks
- Biswajit Mohapatra (IBM) – Hybrid Cloud for Financial Services with AWS Outposts
- Sanchit Jain (Quantiphi) – Quantiphi Real-Time Call Analytics on the AWS Cloud
- Akesh Patil (Blazeclan) – Automate Custom Patch Process of AWS EC2 Instances Using Amazon Systems Manager
- Rowan Udell (Stax) – 10 Years of AWS IAM, Writing a Practical IAM Guide, and Serverless Trends
- James Bromberger (Modis) – IoT and AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN: Getting Started
- Nivlesh Chandra (Contino) – Create a Fitness Competition Using AWS Lambda and Fitbit
Welcome to Our Latest AWS Ambassadors
We are proud to introduce our newest AWS Ambassadors from Q3 2021!
- Chathra Serasinghe (Versent)
- Parichat Charoenchongsuk (True Internet Data Center)
- Thanh Dang (VTI Cloud)
- Daryl Li (PwC)
- Lu Zhang (Jinshuju)
- MingYe Xia (Simba Innovation)
- Song Tan (TCS)
- Tony Wong (Nextlink Technology)
- Zheng Guo (VSTECS)
- Amber Runnels (Mission Cloud Services)
- Amit Kumar Basu (Cognizant)
- Balkrishna Heroor (Mactores)
- Brett Gillett (Curiousorbit)
- Ilan Ponimansky (ScaleSec)
- Jake Malmad (Mission Cloud Services)
- Jayant Raj (PwC)
- Jorge Rodriguez (CloudHesive)
- Narendra V Joshi (Infosys)
- Thomas Ricardo (Vandis)
And here are the newest AWS Ambassadors we welcomed to the program in Q4 2021!
- Abhishek Vasisht (Leaven)
- Ekant Mate (Blazeclan)
- Matthew Gillard (Contino)
- Mukesh Sharma (Leaven)
- Elliot Segler (Modis)
- Sanjeev Kumar (Infosys)
- Brian Madden (Accenture)
- Emanuel Russo (NTT DATA)
- Gernot Glawe (tecRacer)
- Gizem Gur (Sufle)
- Jimmy Dahlqvist (Sigma Technology)
- Konstantinos Bessas (Sentia)
- Manuel Eusebio de Paz Carmona (Keepler)
- Oleksii Bebych (Automat-IT)
- Rostyslav Myronenko (EPAM Systems)
- Thomas Heinen (tecRacer)
- Akesh Patil (Blazeclan)
- Atin Mittal (Rapyder Cloud Solutions)
- Gargee Bhatnagar (ElectroMech)
- Ravi Intodia (Infosys)
- Sandeep Bhatia (Capgemini)
- Santosh Peddada (Ibexlabs)
- Shailendra Tomar (Motherson Sumi INfotech and Designs)
- Josh Resnick (Cloudnexa)
- Michael Spitalieri (Mission Cloud Services)
- Salabh Kumar (Virtusa)
- Yagna Pant (CDW)
How Do I Become an AWS Ambassador?
To learn more about the program and see the current AWS Ambassadors, visit our AWS Ambassador page.
If you are an employee of an AWS Services Partner at the Advanced or Premier Tier or an AWS Software Partner at the validated stage, hold multiple AWS Certifications, and contribute to the AWS community through public presentations, open source projects, and social media, see if you qualify for the APN Ambassador Program.
If you’re an AWS customer and want to contact an AWS Ambassador, we have listed each person’s contact information so you can connect with them directly through their employer. Just click the ‘Contact Partner’ button to get started!