Learn About Amazon Pinpoint at Upcoming Events Around the World
Connect with the AWS Customer Engagement team at events around the world to learn how our technology can to help you better engage with your customers. Get demos on recent feature releases, discover how you can use Amazon Pinpoint for your specific use case, and attend informative sessions to hear how companies around the world are using AWS Customer Engagement solutions to deliver better experiences for their customers. Plus, read below to find out how Amazon Pinpoint and Amazon SES both enable you to create innovative email experiences with the recent AMP Project launch.
AWS Customer Engagement in the news: Amazon SES and Amazon Pinpoint support build the future of email with AMP
The AMP Project’s mission is to enable more user-first experiences on the web, including web-based technology like email. On March 26, the AMP Project announced that they are bringing AMP technology to email in order to give users an interactive, real-time experience that also keeps inboxes safe.
Amazon Pinpoint and Amazon SES both provide out-of-the-box support for AMP for email with no additional configuration. This allows you to easily create experiences for your customers such as submitting RSVPs to events, filling out questionnaires, browsing catalogs, or responding to comments right within the email.
Read the AMP announcement for more information about these new capabilities. To learn how to use the AMP format with Amazon SES, visit the SES Developer Guide. To learn how to use the AMP format with Amazon Pinpoint, read this Amazon Pinpoint API Reference. View these instructions for more information on how to add AMP to an existing email.
Amazon Pinpoint has been busy building. You can now:
- Learn how to set up an email preference management web page that enables customers to manage their email subscription preferences. Read now.
- Learn how to set up a web form that collects information from new customers, and then sends them an SMS message to confirm that they want to receive content from you. Read now.
- Use Amazon Pinpoint in the US West (Oregon), EU (Frankfurt), and EU (Ireland) regions in addition to the US East (Virginia) region. Learn more.
- Deliver voice messages to your users with Amazon Pinpoint Voice. Learn more.
- Set up campaigns that auto-send messages to your customers when they take specific actions. Learn more.
- Detect and understand issues impacting your email deliverability with the Amazon Pinpoint Deliverability Dashboard. Learn more.
Meet an Amazon Pinpoint expert at these upcoming events. We will teach you how to take advantage of recent updates so that you can create better engagement experiences for your customers. Plus, we can give you an inside look on what’s on our roadmap, and we’ll be giving out custom Pinpoint swag!
April 10, 2019
Singapore Expo Convention & Exhibition Centre
Amazon Pinpoint will host an informative session about our Customer Engagement solutions at the AWS Singapore Summit. In this session, we will describe how AWS enables companies to better understand and engage their customers with personalized, timely, and relevant communications on multiple channels. You will also learn how Disney Streaming Services is using Amazon Pinpoint to engage their users.
Register for the Summit here.
“Mobile Days” at the AWS San Francisco Loft
April 24, 2019
AWS San Francisco Loft
Join us for an engaging day of discussion and education. Amazon Pinpoint experts will host the following sessions:
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm: How Do You Measure Customer Success? Featuring Amazon Pinpoint.
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Using ML to Create Enhance Your Marketing. Featuring Amazon Pinpoint and Amazon Personalize.
May 1-2, 2019
International Convention Centre (ICC), Darling Harbour, Sydney
Don’t miss the customer engagement session on April 30th. This session, part of Amazon’s Innovation Day event, features a keynote address by Neil Lindsay, Vice President of Global Marketing at Amazon. The session explores how AWS technologies power organizations that deliver customer-centric innovations. Learn about how Australia’s largest brands and digital agencies use AWS technologies to engage customers, build new business models, and transform customer experiences.
Register for the Summit here
May 15, 2019
Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai
The Amazon Pinpoint team will be at the “Ask an Expert” booth. Stop by to meet the team, ask questions, and pick up Amazon Pinpoint swag!
Register for the summit here