- 2012-07-12: Updated to include support for DKIM signing.
- 2012-06-26: Updated to include support for Feedback Notifications.
- 2012-05-15: Updated to include support for Domain Verification.
- 2011-12-02: Updated ses-send-mail.pl to accept a list of recipients separated by white spaces. Updated scripts to exit with EX_TEMPFAIL code in case of a throttling error.
- 2011-10-31: use AWS_CREDENTIALS_FILE instead of AWS_CREDENTIAL_FILE environment variable
- 2011-10-12: Updated README file with instructions on how to update CPAN modules. Added explicit dependency on Mozilla::CA module. More user friendly error message in case correct version of LWP module is not available.
- 2011-07-21: improved security over SSL, this release ensures proper peer verification by requiring updated and appropriate CPAN modules
- 2011-03-11: fixed an issue with UTF-8 support in ses-send-email.pl
- 2011-02-02: updated with new README, incorrect XML namespace in SES.pm fixed.
About these scriptsThe Amazon SES Scripts zip archive contains the following Perl scripts:
ses-get-stats.pl - retrieves statistics about Amazon SES account usage. ses-send-email.pl - send email using Amazon SES.
ses-verify-identity.pl - verify email addresses and domains to be used with Amazon SES.
ses-verify-email-addresses.pl - verify email addresses to be used with Amazon SES. (This script is included, but has been deprecated.)
ses-setup-notifications.pl - setup bounce and complaint notifications to be received from Amazon SES.
SES.pm - a module used by all of the above scripts.
ses-setup-dkim.pl - setup DKIM signing for Amazon SES.Simply unzip the archive into a directory and use the individual scripts.