Meet Our Newest AWS Ambassadors from 2Q 2022 and Explore the Latest Ambassador Activities
By Elaine Perales, Manager, Global Programs – AWS
AWS Ambassadors are prominent leaders who are passionate about sharing their Amazon Web Services (AWS) technical expertise. They author blogs and whitepapers, create and deliver public presentations, and contribute to open source projects.
Our Ambassadors evangelize AWS via social media and facilitate peer-to-peer learning by presenting at conferences, leading workshops, and hosting user group events. As a result of their membership in the AWS Ambassador program, AWS Partner team members can gain advanced knowledge and sharpen their technical delivery best practices.
What Have Our AWS Ambassadors Been Up To?
Local AWS communities are a vital resource for cloud professionals around the world, and many of these are hosted by AWS Ambassadors. Members of local communities look to their leaders to provide guidance and mentorship on how to build AWS skills, solve technical problems, and grow their careers.
Here are several examples of the technical expertise shared by AWS Ambassadors across the world:
- David Krohn (Globaldatanet) – Serverless querying and evaluating logs using Amazon Athena
- Mark Faiers (Contino) – Introduction to AWS CodeArtifact
- Maurice Borgmeier (tecRacer) – Enable autocomplete for Boto3 in Visual Studio Code
- Gernot Glawe (tecRacer) – New AWS Config rules: Lambdaless and Rust(y)
- Mark Ross (Atos) – Options for installing applications on Amazon EC2 and when you might use them
- Thomas Heinen (tecRacer) – Logging Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP
- Oleksii Bebych (Automat-IT) – Customer Kubernetes scheduler with Amazon EKS and AWS Step Functions for ML workloads
- Alejandro Lazarro (NTT DATA) – How to add CI/CD to my SAM project
- Alex Kearns (Inawisdom) – Brewing a serverless application with AWS infrastructure as code
- Gizem Gur (Sufle) – How AWS serverless helps organizational success
- Anjani Phuyal (Genese Solutions) – Webinar workshop on machine learning on AWS
- Sanchit Jain (Quantiphi) – Implementing data analytics in individual machines with Quantiphi and AWS
- Nirmal Tomar (Infosys) – Application modernization on AWS with Infosys accelerators for serverless
- Aayush Arora (HCL) – HCL augmented network automation platform delivers scalable, intelligent cellular network deployment
- Jaco Olivier (AC3) – The user experience and AWS local zones within Australia
- Damien Coyle (Comunet) – Wielding the dark arts of machine learning
- Scott Baldwin (Telstra Purple) – AWS CI/CD by example
Welcome to Our Latest AWS Ambassadors
We are proud to introduce our newest AWS Ambassadors from Q2 2022!
- Gary Guo (Accenture)
- Alejandro Lazaro Chueca (NTT DATA)
- Alex Kearns (Inawisdom)
- Gareth Bowers (Silicon Overdrive)
- Maurice Borgmeier (tecRacer)
- Jihun Lim (GS Neotek)
- Atsushi Marumo (Classmethod)
- Hiroyuki Anzai (Fujisoft)
- Ippei Nishiyama (GeekFeed)
- Masanori Yamaguchi (ForgeVision)
- Shigeyoshi Takahashi (CTC)
- Sho Kimishima (GeekFeed)
- Shuhei Honma (iret)
- Takahito Iwasa (Classmethod)
- Yuji Hirono (SCSK)
- Yukiko Kumagai (BTC Corporation)
- Kazuya Fukushima (Serverworks)
How Do I Become an AWS Ambassador?
To learn more about the program and see current AWS Ambassadors, visit our AWS Ambassador page.
If you are an employee of an AWS Services Partner at the Advanced or Premier tier or an AWS Software Partner at the validated stage, hold multiple AWS Certifications, and contribute to the AWS community through public presentations, open source projects, and social media, see if you qualify for the APN Ambassador Program.
If you’re an AWS customer and want to contact an AWS Ambassador, we have listed each AWS Ambassador’s contact information so you can connect with them directly through their employer. Just click the ‘Contact Partner’ button to get started!