AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog
Meet Our Newest AWS Ambassadors from 4Q 2022 and Explore the Latest Ambassador Activities
By Matthijs ten Seldam, Global Program Manager – AWS Ambassador Program
By Daniel Bugarin, Program Manager – AWS
The AWS Ambassador Program is a vibrant worldwide community of technical experts, known as AWS Ambassadors, from our AWS Partner Network (APN) Services and Software Partners.
AWS Ambassadors are prominent leaders who are passionate about sharing their Amazon Web Services (AWS) technical expertise. They author blogs and whitepapers, create and deliver public presentations, contribute to open-source projects, and drive their organization’s AWS proficiency.
AWS Ambassadors evangelize AWS via social media and facilitate peer-to-peer learning by presenting at conferences, leading workshops, and hosting user group events. As a result of their membership in the AWS Ambassador Program, AWS Partner team members can gain advanced knowledge and sharpen their technical delivery best practices.
What Have Our AWS Ambassadors Been Up To?
Local AWS communities are a vital resource for cloud professionals around the world, and many of these are hosted by AWS Ambassadors. Members of local communities look to their leaders to provide guidance and mentorship on how to build AWS skills, solve technical problems, and grow their careers.
Here are several examples of the technical expertise shared by AWS Ambassadors across the world.
- Damien Coyle (Comunet) – Data for AI research (DAIR) infrastructure: Advancing educational research and practice
- Geoff Loh (Consegna) – Multi-pipeline solution for VPCs with AWS Transit Gateway
- Chris McKinnel (Spark Business Group) – Use IAM permission boundaries with AWS SSO using Terraform
- Rowan Udell (Stax) – ADA on AWS case study
- Kieran Yio (Sourced Group) – 3 ways to retrieve values from AWS CLI JSON output
- Yitao Cen (Fortinet) – SD-WAN integrates Fortinet and Amazon Cloud-WAN to realize cloud network integration
- Maurice Borgmeier (tecRacer) – Introduction to asynchronous interactions with the AWS API in Python
- Jaroslaw Grzabel (SoftServe) – IAM permission boundary: A forgotten ally in security
- Artem Kobrin (NTT Data) – Building and using digital twins with AWS Cloud
- Satyen Kumar (Wipro) – How to migrate to Amazon Redshift
- Dirk Michel (Mycom OSI) – On Amazon EKS and cost optimisation
- Manuel Vogel (kreuzwerker) – kreuzwerker goes AWS Ambassador in Seattle
- Bhuvaneshwari (Infor) – Error 404: Women allies not found !! #WITFluence returned 200 OK
- Sanchit Jain (Quantiphi) – Reinvent your business with an AWS modern data strategy
- Raji Krishnamurthy (TCS) – How AWS security services can be used to automate regulations for customers
- Hideto Haraguchi (SEEDS) – AWS technology supporting remote student internships during pandemic
- Kuninori Kunimoto (Deloitte Tohmatsu Web Services) – Achieving economic growth by utilizing the cloud
- Ippen Nishiyama (GeekFeed) – How individuals and companies can play an active role as AWS Partners
- Tomoya Oka (Accenture) – How to train AWS engineers
- Younghwan Kwon (Hyundai Movex) – Information about the service and features of AWS OpsWorks
- Hyunjin Lee (Datadog) – AWS ISV solutions session for Datadog integration
- SeonBo Shim (Bespin Global) – AWS advanced security group management
- Flavio Rescia (Darede) – Live Darede #353 – Novidades AWS: Melhores de 2022
- Bal Heroor (Mactores) – Flipboard teams with Mactores to modernize a high-volume HBase data platform to Amazon EMR
- Nikody Keating (Trek10) – Terraform: An introductory guide for serverless application development on AWS
- Joseph Morais (Confluent) – Setting data in motion at the mobile edge with AWS Wavelength and Confluent
- Mark Olson (Caylent) – Machine learning operations on AWS
Welcome to Our Latest AWS Ambassadors
We are proud to introduce our newest AWS Ambassadors from Q4 2022!
- Geoff Loh (Consegna)
- Steven Tan (AC3)
- Bojan Zivic (CMD Solutions)
- Ardi Hanitya (Westcon-Comstor)
- Athiwat Itthiwatana (True Internet Data Center)
- Niran Sohinkong (True Internet Data Center)
- Kieran Yio (Sourced Group)
- Baris Balta (Sufle)
- Manuel Eusebio de Paz Carmona (Acens)
- Matt Houghton (CDL)
- Bhavesh Goswami (CloudThat)
- Ashish Gusain (Infosys)
- Shashavali Jetty (PwC)
- Vilas Katte (Infosys)
- Venkatesh Muthusami (Infosys)
- Anoop Prasad (Umbrella Infocare)
- Mohammad Mizanur Rahman (Brainstation 23)
- Alok Saraswat (Infosys)
- Kamaljeet Singh (Lumiq)
- Rasanpreet Singh (Infosys)
- Sudhir Thakur (Infosys)
- Carlos Enrique Moreno Alvarez (Escala24x7)
- Marcelo Rybertt (Morris & Opazo)
- Leticia Massae Uchida (GFT)
- Alejandro Velez (Sophos Solutions)
- David Victoria (Emite)
- Alan Xavier (Darede)
- Matt Barlow (StratusGrid)
- Sammy Cheung (Cloudreach)
- Justin Cook (Cloudreach)
- Srinivasa Kadiyala (IBM)
- Michael Krouze (Charter Solutions)
- Anthony Loss (ClearScale)
- Jonathan McCracken (Xerris)
- Alexander Osipov (Epam)
- Steven Smiley (Scalesec)
- Aleksandr (Sasha) Tulchinskiy (Deloitte)
- Praveen Vallepu (CDW)
- Tony Witherspoon (Deloitte)
How Do I Become an AWS Ambassador?
To learn more about the program and see current AWS Ambassadors, visit our AWS Ambassador Program page.
If you are an employee of an AWS Services Partner at the Advanced or Premier tier, or an AWS Software Partner at the validated stage, hold multiple AWS Certifications, and contribute to the AWS community through public presentations, open source projects, and social media, see if you qualify for the AWS Ambassador Program.
If you’re an AWS customer and want to contact an AWS Ambassador, we have listed each AWS Ambassador’s contact information so you can connect with them directly through their employer. Just click the ‘Contact Partner’ button to get started!