The Most Viewed APN Blog Posts in 2018
Take a look at the most popular APN Blog posts in 2018. Our goal with this blog is to share timely and relevant news, technical solutions, Partner success stories, and more from Amazon Web Services and the AWS Partner Network (APN) specifically.
The APN is the global partner program for AWS and is focused on helping APN Partners build successful AWS-based businesses and solutions. APN Partners receive business, technical, sales, and marketing resources to help you grow your business and better support your customers.
For AWS customers, you can trust that APN Partners are focused on your success, helping you take full advantage of the business benefits AWS has to offer. With their deep expertise, APN Partners are uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
Top 10 Posts of the Year
Our blog content reaches a wide base of APN Partners and AWS customers globally, and we are proud of the maturity and influence of the AWS Partner community.
The following 10 posts were the most viewed APN Blog posts that we published during 2018:
- The 5 Pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Building, Managing, and Deploying Blockchain Applications with BlockApps
- Introducing the AWS Navigate Program—A Blueprint for APN Partners to Build a Specialized Practice on AWS
- Architecting Multi-Region SaaS Solutions on AWS
- Announcing 7 New Exam Readiness Courses for AWS Certifications
- Securing and Managing Secrets with HashiCorp Vault Enterprise
- Migrating a Mainframe to AWS in 5 Steps
- Launch Enterprise-Ready Blockchain Networks on AWS in Minutes with Kaleido
- Announcing Changes to APN Tiers, Benefits, and Requirements for 2019 and Beyond
- Tips for Becoming AWS Certified
Top 10 Posts All-Time
These 10 posts that we have published since the blog’s inception in November 2014 were the most viewed on the APN Blog in 2018:
- Getting Started with Ansible and Dynamic EC2 Inventory Management
- Terraform: Beyond the Basics with AWS
- Amazon VPC for On-Premises Network Engineers – Parts 1 & 2
- How to Integrate Rest APIs with Single-Page Apps and Secure Them Using Auth0 – Parts 1 & 2
- Getting the Most Out of the Amazon S3 CLI
- Performance Testing in Continuous Delivery Using AWS CodePipeline and BlazeMeter
- Announcing Atlassian Bitbucket Support for AWS CodeDeploy
- Why Use AWS Lambda in a Custom VPC?
- AWS IoT on Mongoose OS – Parts 1 & 2
- AWS is Investing in Blockchain Through Our APN Partner Community
Submit a Blog Post Idea
If there’s a topic you want us to cover in 2019, or want to submit an idea for an APN Partner guest blog post, please fill out this submission form >>
Thank you for reading, and Happy New Year!