Thank You to All of Our AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners!
As we close out the year, our staff at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and in particular the AWS Partner Network (APN) want to say thank you to all of our APN Consulting Partners and APN Technology Partners.
Your support and dedication continue to strengthen our community, and together we are helping customers across the world by providing professional services and software solutions that build on the AWS Cloud.
A special thanks to our APN Partners that participate in one or more of our exclusive programs designed to help you differentiate your business—including the AWS Competency Program, AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program, AWS Service Delivery Program, and AWS SaaS Partner Program.
We look forward to more success and innovation in 2018. Happy New Year!
Year-End Stats About the AWS Partner Network
- The AWS Partner Network (APN) has tens of thousands of APN Partners from across the globe, and in 2017 we added more than 10,000 new APN Partners.
- Over 60 percent of APN Partners are headquartered outside the United States. In the last 12 months, India contributed the most new non-U.S. headquartered APN Partners.
- The majority of Fortune 500 companies and over 90 percent of Fortune 100 companies utilize APN Partner solutions and services.
- As of November 2017, there are 67 AWS Premier Consulting Partners around the world.
- Tens of thousands of AWS Certifications and more than 100,000 AWS Partner Accreditations have been awarded to APN Partners. The number of new certifications added to the AWS Partner Network in 2017 increased by more than 50 percent.
- All 20 of the companies on the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide are APN Partners and are audited MSP Partners in the AWS MSP Program.
- The AWS Public Sector Partner Program includes more than 550 APN Partners with solutions and experience in delivering on a combination of government, education, and non-profit customer missions around the world.
- AWS revenue generated by AWS Channel Reseller Partners grew by over 80 percent in the last 12 months, and AWS revenue generated by AWS MSP Program Partners grew by over 100 percent.
- Collectively, AWS revenue generated by AWS Competency Partners grew by over 100 percent in 2017—twice the growth of non-AWS Competency Partners.
- AWS generated tens of thousands of new leads for AWS Competency Partners in 2017, more than double what AWS generated in 2016.
Learn More About the AWS Partner Network (APN)
The APN is the global partner program for Amazon Web Services and is focused on helping APN Partners build successful AWS-based businesses or solutions. As an APN Partner, you will receive business, technical, sales, and marketing resources to help you grow your business and better support your customers.
Why Work with an APN Partner?
APN Partners are focused on your success, helping customers take full advantage of the business benefits AWS has to offer. With their deep expertise, APN Partners are uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey, and to help you achieve your business objectives.