The AWS Global Channel Reseller Program enables qualified partners to resell AWS services to both commercial and public sector end customers.
The program is designed for APN Consulting Partners who have built their AWS practice to include professional services and management of end customer AWS deployments, such as: System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Digital Agencies, and Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
AWS Channel Resellers value owning the customer experience from end-to-end for their AWS-based offerings.
- AWS Channel Reseller Discounts
- Create & Manage Customer Accounts
- License Rights to Resell AWS to End Customers
- Business Planning & Management Support
- Access to AWS Technology Partner Ecosystem
- Placement in Partner Solutions Finder AWS Partner as an AWS Channel Reseller
- Designated AWS Channel Reseller Logo
- Participation at AWS-Hosted Events
- Press Release & Marketing Content Support
- Partner Enablement Toolkit
- Program Onboarding & Operational Training
- Partner Solution Architect Support
- AWS Support for Partners
- Exclusive AWS Channel Reseller Training Webinars
APN Consulting Partners interested in becoming an AWS Channel Reseller are required to meet program prerequisites before applying.
|APN Membership||Standard or Advanced APN Consulting Partner (view requirements)|
|AWS Billings||$1,000/month in AWS Revenue (direct/indirect)|
|AWS Support||Business Level (or higher) AWS Support|
|Customer Engagements||≥ 2 AWS Customer References (nonpublic or public)|
|APN Partner Accreditations||
≥ 2 AWS Technical Professional Accreditations*
≥ 2 AWS Business Professional Accreditations*
|AWS Certified Staff||≥ 2 AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
*Available online, at no cost in the APN Portal
To get started in the Managed Service Program, you must register as a Consulting Partner with the AWS Partner Network (APN) and upgrade to the Standard Tier. Follow the steps below to complete APN registration and receive access to the APN Portal.
- APN Consulting Partner Registration: Register your firm at no cost via the APN Consulting Partner Registration
- Log in to the APN Portal: Once registered, your firm will receive an email with your APN Portal login credentials and temporary password. Using those credentials, log in to the APN Portal
- Add Portal Users: To add APN Portal users from your firm, send the APN Portal Self-Registration link to activate their logins
- Update Partner Scorecard: Track your firm’s AWS success (customer wins, training, etc.) via your Partner Scorecard in the APN Portal
Upgrade your APN Membership: Once your firm meets APN’s Standard tier requirements, apply to Upgrade to receive additional APN benefits. Partners interested in Upgrading their APN membership, can submit their application by following the below steps:
Have Additional Questions? Search the APN Knowledge Base.
In order to apply to the AWS Channel Reseller Program, partners must demonstrate the skills and knowledge to effectively leverage AWS solutions to their customers. Partners interested in applying to the program are encouraged to utilize the below tools to build their AWS practice.
- Earn APN Partner Accreditations: APN offers Partners e-learning courses to help technical and business individuals to deepen their knowledge of AWS services. Accreditation courses are available online via the APN Portal at no cost.
- Earn AWS Certifications: Get validation for your proven experience with AWS. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals who demonstrate the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and managing applications on AWS. We offer certification across technical roles and levels of proficiency. Visit the AWS Certification page to learn more.
- APN Partner Webinars: Take advantage of webinars focused on educating and enabling partners on technical, marketing, and business topics. Register and learn more here.
- Download Partner Content: Search from a repository of partner-focused technical and business content designed to support your firm in building its AWS practice, such as technical whitepapers, reference architectures, and current presentations. Log in to the APN Portal to download content at any time.
- Create AWS Reference Architecture: Apply guidance and best practices from the AWS Architecture Center to build highly scalable and reliable applications in the AWS Cloud.
- Sign up for AWS Support: AWS recommends that all partners have at least baseline technical support from AWS in order to serve their end customers on AWS. To select an AWS Support plan to best fit your firm’s needs, please review Support Plans and pricing here.
APN Consulting Partners who have demonstrated success on AWS are encouraged to apply for the AWS Channel Reseller Program. Follow the steps below to submit your firm’s application:
- Step #1: Update Partner Scorecard: Before submitting your application, please make sure your firm’s Partner Scorecard is up-to-date. To access your Partner Scorecard, log in to the APN Portal and click on “View Partner Scorecard” found in the left navigation.
- Step #2: Submit Channel Reseller Application: In order to apply for the AWS Channel Reseller Program, partners must meet program prerequisites listed above. Follow the steps below to submit your firm's application:
- Log in to the APN Portal
- Click "View My APN Account" in left navigation
- Scroll to Program Details
- Click "Update" next to "AWS Channel Reseller"
- Complete Application & Click "Submit"
After your application has been submitted, a member of the APN Team will reach out within 3-5 business days.
Interested in Government? If your firm is interested in selling to Government customers, please review the AWS Government Program page for additional program requirements before submitting your Channel Reseller application.
If your firm has any questions regarding the program or application, please review the APN Knowledge Base.