APN Consulting Partners are professional services firms that help customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on AWS. Consulting Partners include System Integrators (SIs), Strategic Consultancies, Agencies, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
As an APN Consulting Partner you will gain access to a range of resources and training to support your customers deploy, run, and manage applications in the AWS Cloud.
APN Consulting Partners can achieve one of four performance tiers based on training, customer engagements, and overall business investment on AWS. These tiers are: Registered, Standard, Advanced, and Premier. By increasing your firm's level of AWS expertise and engagement, you can advance through APN's tiers to receive additional benefits.
See the matrix of benefits & requirements below, and visit the Consulting Journey page to learn how to unlock more benefits.
- APN Consulting Partner Registration: Register your firm at no cost via the APN Consulting Partner Registration
- Log in to the APN Portal: Once registered, your firm will receive an email with your APN Portal login credentials and temporary password. Using those credentials, log in to the APN Portal
- Add Portal Users: To add APN Portal users from your firm, send the APN Portal Self-Registration link to activate their logins
- Update Partner Scorecard: Track your firm’s AWS success (customer wins, training, etc.) via your Partner Scorecard in the APN Portal
Have Additional Questions? Search the APN Knowledge Base.
APN Partners are encouraged to take advantage of our training and enablement tools designed to help them grow their AWS practice.
- Earn APN Partner Accreditations: APN offers Partners e-learning courses to help technical and business individuals to deepen their knowledge of AWS services. Accreditation courses are available online via the APN Portal at no cost.
- Earn AWS Certifications: Get validation for your proven experience with AWS. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals who demonstrate the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and managing applications on AWS. We offer certification across technical roles and levels of proficiency.
- APN Partner Webinars: Take advantage of webinars focused on educating and enabling partners on technical, marketing, and business topics. Learn more here.
- Sign up for AWS Support: AWS recommends that all partners have at least baseline technical support from AWS in order to serve their end customers on AWS. To select an AWS Support plan to best fit your firm’s needs, please review Support Plans and pricing here.
Once your firm meets APN’s Standard Tier requirements, apply to upgrade to receive additional APN benefits. APN Partners interested in upgrading their membership can submit their application by following the below steps: