APN Consulting Partners are professional services firms that help customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on AWS. Consulting Partners include System Integrators (SIs), Strategic Consultancies, Agencies, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
As an APN Consulting Partner you will gain access to a range of resources and training to support your customers deploy, run, and manage applications in the AWS Cloud.
APN Consulting Partners can achieve one of three performance tiers based on training, customer engagements, and overall business investment on AWS. These tiers are: Registered, Standard, and Advanced. By increasing your firm's level of AWS expertise and engagement, you can advance through APN's tiers to receive additional benefits.
Qualified APN Consulting Partners are eligible for a wide range of benefits, including:
|Access to APN Portal|
|Partner Webinars and Events|
|Access to AWS Grid|
|Eligible to Apply for APN Competencies||Eligible to Apply||Eligible to Apply|
|AWS Support Credits||$1,000/yr. toward required AWS Support†||$1,000/yr. toward required AWS Support†|
|AWS Service Credits||$1,000/yr.||$1,000/yr.|
|APN Partner Logo||Consulting Partner logo||Advanced Consulting Partner logo|
|Listing in the AWS Partner Directory||Listing||Advanced Listing|
APN has a global set of requirements to help create a path of success for all partners to follow. As partners deepen their experience on AWS, they progress through the tiers. Requirements for APN Consulting Partners are outlined below by tier:
|# of Staff with Technical Professional Accreditation*||2
|# of Staff with Business Professional Accreditation*||2
|# AWS Customer References (public or private)||2
|Min. AWS Billings (3 mo. avg.)||>$1,000/mo.
||Developer or higher AWS Support†||Business or higher AWS Support†
|Annual Program Fee‡||$2,000/yr.||$2,000/yr.|
* Technical and Business Professional Accreditation is available online, for free via the APN Portal
† See Technical Support Credits above
‡ Program fees are annual, paid up-front and non-refundable. All payments will be made in accordance with the payment terms set forth in your agreement with us governing your use of the AWS services
Whether you're a new partner in the emerging stages of building a business on AWS, or a more established partner seeking to deepen your relationship with AWS, APN can help your firm succeed on AWS. Follow the steps below to get started today.
• APN Consulting Partner Registration: Register your firm at no cost via the APN Consulting Partner Registration
• Log in to the APN Portal: Once registered, your firm will receive an email with your APN Portal login credentials and temporary password. Using those credentials, log in to the APN Portal
• Add Portal Users: To add APN Portal users from your firm, send the APN Portal Self-Registration link to activate their logins
• Update Partner Scorecard: Track your firm’s AWS success (customer wins, training, etc.) via your Partner Scorecard in the APN Portal
Partners are encouraged to take advantage of our training and enablement tools designed to help them grow their AWS practice.
- Earn APN Partner Accreditations: APN offers partners e-learning courses to help technical and business individuals to deepen their knowledge of AWS services. Accreditation courses are available online via the APN Portal at no cost. Follow the steps below to earn AWS Technical Professional & AWS Business Professional Accreditations:
- Step #1: Log in to the APN Portal
- Step #2: Click on “Training” from top navigation
- Step #3: Click “AWS Training Portal”
- Step #4: Complete AWS Technical & Business Professional Accreditation courses and quizzes
- Earn AWS Certifications: Get validation for your proven experience with AWS. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals who demonstrate the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and managing applications on AWS. We offer certification across technical roles and levels of proficiency. Visit the links below to learn more about AWS Certifications, find exam prep resources, and to schedule your exam.
- APN Partner Webinars: Partners are encouraged to take advantage of partner webinars focused on educating and enabling partners on technical, marketing, and business topics. Register here for partner webinars and hear directly from AWS technical and business thought leaders on topics like: AWS TCO, pricing, new AWS services, running enterprise applications on AWS, how to use AWS Grid, and more.
- Download Partner Content: Search from a repository of partner-focused technical and business content designed to support your firm in building its AWS practice, such as technical whitepapers, reference architectures, and current presentations. Log in to the APN Portal to download content at any time.
- Sign up for AWS Support: AWS recommends that all partners have at least baseline technical support from AWS in order to serve their end customers on AWS. To select an AWS Support plan to best fit your firm’s needs, please review Support Plans and pricing here.
Once your firm meets APN’s Standard tier requirements, apply to Upgrade to receive additional APN benefits. Partners interested in Upgrading their APN membership, can submit their application by following the below steps:
In addition to joining APN, APN Consulting Partners can take advantage of programs focused on providing marketing and business support in key areas of their AWS business. Learn more about a specific partner program by clicking on the programs below: