The AWS Educate Job Board is a feature of AWS Educate that allows students to search and apply for thousands of cloud jobs and internship opportunities from Amazon and other companies around the world.
It gives members the opportunity to take the skills they’ve learned in AWS Educate’s Cloud Career Pathways directly into the workforce. Employers can post their career opportunities to the Job Board and access a pool of hundreds of thousands of students interested in a cloud career. They can also implement automated job post uploads directly from their career site and onto the AWS Educate Job Board.
Currently only available in the United States, The AWS Educate Interview Accelerator enables employers to provide students with expedited interview opportunities for cloud jobs. This applies to AWS Educate members who meet certain requirements, such as completing an AWS Educate Cloud Career Pathway.*
After the criteria is met, members can view designated jobs using the AWS Educate Job Board, where they will be directed to an application and approval process for an expedited interview path. Employment opportunities include positions from Amazon and employers in the AWS Partner Network.
- Search and apply for thousands of cloud-related jobs directly from AWS Educate
- Easily upload resumes and add relevant skills and experiences to their profiles
- Save job searches and preferences, triggering automatic alerts as new jobs matching their career interests are posted
- Allow recruiters to contact them for potential career matches
- Use advanced candidate search for easy matching of cloud-skilled applicants and postings
- Message qualified students directly from AWS Educate*
- Implement automated job post uploads directly from an employer’s career site and onto the AWS Educate Job Board
- Identify pre-requisites for a particular role and select the AWS Educate Interview Accelerator option*
*The ability for employers to message students within AWS Educate and the AWS Educate Interview Accelerator are currently only available in the United States. AWS makes no recommendations regarding specific job listings or hiring companies. In addition, AWS assumes no responsibility for (i) the contents, accuracy, or completeness of any job listing, (ii) the availability or unavailability of any jobs referenced in job listings, or (iii) any communications between hiring companies and AWS Educate members that may result from job listings. Use of the AWS Educate Job Board features is subject to the AWS Educate Terms & Conditions.
AWS Educate provides its members with free access to learning content and AWS services designed to build knowledge and skills in cloud computing. It is available globally to students who are 14 or older, with the exceptions of China, Switzerland, and EU countries (16 or older); and Algeria, Lebanon, and Portugal (18 or older). The AWS Educate Terms & Conditions govern participation in the AWS Educate Program. Use of AWS Promotional Credits are subject to the AWS Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions.