AWS Education Accelerator: For EdTech Startups
The AWS Education Accelerator is new a 10-week immersive program which provides EdTech startups with business and technical guidance, AWS computing credits, and collaboration opportunities with customers. Learn more about eligibility requirements, program benefits, and how to apply.
Education technology (EdTech) companies are accelerating the development of scalable and secure technology solutions that support students and educators with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
With dedicated business and technical resources to support growth, AWS supports EdTechs to start, expand, and optimize their business as they deliver on their mission for education.
How AWS can help EdTechs
Grow your business
Build faster, better, and more accessible solutions for educators with AWS services.
- Become a partner and unlock business enablement, marketing, and technical resources
- Accelerate go-to-market motions and connect with your customers
- Tap into technical, consultative resources to accelerate development with AWS expert cloud support and well-architected reviews
- Develop actionable data visualizations to improve learning and decision making
Innovate faster and reduce costs
Improve agility, fault tolerance, and performance—even for the most mature EdTechs.
- Protect your data with support for 98 security standards and compliance certifications
- Create new and exciting user experiences with Alexa for EdTech, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) capabilities
- Easily add or remove IT resources and capacity, and lower costs with pay-as-you-go pricing
- Access powerful content delivery, database, analysis, and digital end user engagement services
AWS Cloud Training and Certification
Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening your cloud knowledge, AWS Training and Certification can help you be more effective and do more in the cloud.
Take the next step
There are several ways to get started with AWS. Contact us for personalized guidance. Or, explore any of the resources below.