Build and grow your AWS public sector business
Are you an AWS Partner? Log into AWS Partner Central »
The AWS Public Sector Partner (PSP) Program validates AWS Partners with cloud-based solutions and experience supporting government, space, education, and nonprofits around the world.
This program helps you grow your public sector business through alignment with AWS public sector sales, marketing, funding, capture, and proposal teams.
Explore success stories and how to get started below.
Increase visibility with customers
Earn an AWS Partner badge with the Public Sector designation to promote your business.
Gain visibility with customers and other partners through a listing in AWS Partner Solutions Finder.
Gain go-to-market support
Build connections with our AWS Partner Development team to expand your public sector expertise (in select regions).
Become eligible for marketing engagements and leverage self-service marketing campaigns, guest blogs, and customer case studies.
Receive additional funding
Qualify for funding benefits specific to AWS Public Sector, designed to help you build a successful AWS-based business.
Reach new customers and grow your business with Marketing Development Funds (MDFs), Partner Opportunity Acceleration (POA) funds, APN Innovation Sandbox Credits, and training discounts.
Leverage curated resources for public sector
Become eligible to apply for AWS Competencies (Government and Education), the Think Big for Small Business program, and Authority to Operate (ATO) on AWS.
Build and deploy solutions faster with Rapid Adoption Assistance and Solution Spark resources.
TeraMach Library & Archives
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Join the AWS Partner Network (APN) at no cost by creating your AWS Partner Central account.
Step 2: Enroll in the AWS Partner Paths
Upon joining the APN, enroll in the Paths based on your customer offerings:
- For organizations that develop software that runs on or is integrated with AWS., enroll in the Software Path and meet the minimum validation criteria, i.e., successfully complete the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR). Learn more about the AWS FTR »
- For organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services, enroll in the Services Path and meet the minimum validation criteria, i.e., achieve AWS Partner Select Tier. Learn more about AWS Partner Tier requirements »
- For organizations that develop hardware devices that work with AWS, enroll in the Hardware Path and meet the minimum validation criteria i.e. have a validated device qualification. Learn how to validate your hardware with AWS Device Qualification Program »
Step 3: Review program requirements
- For detailed program requirements, access the AWS Public Sector Program Guide, available in Partner Central.
- Start with the Navigate enablement track available in Partner Central for prescriptive guidance to grow your expertise in the public sector and meet the program requirements faster.
Step 4: Apply
- Upon meeting the program requirements, you can apply to the AWS Public Sector Program within Partner Central.
- Once approved to join the AWS Public Sector Program, you will receive a welcome letter from AWS and you can immediately start taking advantage of AWS Partner benefits, including your AWS Partner badge with Public Sector designation, funding, marketing resources, and more.
AWS Competency Partners for Public Sector
Team up with AWS Competency Partners validated for their deep technical expertise and customer success supporting the unique needs of public sector customers globally.