Architecture Best Practices for Storage
Migrating Storage to the Cloud
Solutions to help you build and deploy architectures to synchronize data, consolidate data from different data centers, and automate large scale migrations.
- Blog: Synchronizing Your Data to Amazon S3 Using AWS DataSync
- Solutions Implementation: Cloud Migration Factory on AWS
- Blog: Planning to Replace a Data Center NAS with Amazon FSx File Gateway
Optimizing Cloud Storage
Architectural guidance and design patterns to help you get the best performance from your storage solutions, to save money and optimize resources.
Back to Basics: Providing Secure Connectivity with SaaS Applications with PrivateLink
- Whitepaper: Building Big Data Storage Solutions (Data Lakes) for Maximum Flexibility
- Whitepaper: Best Practices Design Patterns - Optimizing Amazon S3 Performance
- Solutions Implementation: Simple File Manager for Amazon EFS