Best Practices for Security, Identity, & Compliance
Identity & Access Management
Self-guided learning materials to help you understand identity security.
- Documentation: Security Best Practices in IAM
- Blog: IAM Policy Types - How and When to Use Them
- Video: AWS Identity - Choosing the Right Mix of AWS IAM Policies for Scale
- Training: Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Workshops: Identity
Information about monitoring services that can help you detect and eliminate suspicious activity.
- Documentation: AWS Security Hub User Guide - AWS Foundational Security Best Practices Standard
- Workshop: AWS Security Hub
- Solutions Implementation: Automated Security Response on AWS
- Blog: New for Amazon GuardDuty – Malware Protection for Amazon EBS Volumes
- Video: What's New with AWS Threat Detection Services
Holistic guidelines and trainings to help you prevent attacks and protect your business.
Data Protection & Privacy
Architectural guidance to help you keep sensitive data secure.
- Blog: Three Common Cloud Encryption Questions and Their Answers on AWS
- Guide: Using AWS in the Context of Common Privacy and Data Protection Considerations
- Documentation: Introduction to the Cryptographic Details of AWS KMS
- Video: Building Privacy Compliance on AWS
- Video: To Europe and Beyond - Simplify Privacy Needs in New Markets
How to make sure your architecture conforms to industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Incident Investigation & Response
Guidance to help you prepare for and successfully respond to security incidents.
AWS re:Invent 2021: Continuous security improvement - Strategies and tactics
AWS re:Invent 2021: AWS Security Reference Architecture - Visualize your security
AWS re:Invent 2020: Zero Trust: An AWS perspective