AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals that possess the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and operating applications and infrastructure on AWS. Earning certification helps you gain visibility and credibility for your proven experience working with AWS, as well as contributes to your organization’s proficiency with AWS-based applications.
Progress through a collection of self-paced labs to get hands-on practice with key concepts and services addressed in AWS Certification exam blueprints.
Earning AWS Certification enables you to:
- Demonstrate you have expertise to design, deploy, and operate highly available, cost-effective, and secure applications on the AWS platform
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency with AWS
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers
AWS Certification enables your organization to:
- Identify skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives with AWS technologies
- Reduce risks and costs to implement your workloads and projects on the AWS platform
- Increase customer satisfaction
Please review the AWS Certification Program Agreement governing our Certification program.