Posted On: Nov 20, 2020
We are pleased to announce the release of NICE EnginFrame version 2020.0. NICE EnginFrame is a powerful and easy to use web front-end for accessing technical and scientific applications on-premises and in the cloud.
What’s new in EnginFrame 2020.0:
- Refreshed UI - New typography, layout, color, and iconography.
- Free licenses on AWS - Starting with NICE EnginFrame 2020.0, customers can use EnginFrame for free without a license on Amazon EC2 instances. EnginFrame licenses can be purchased from our distributors and resellers for on-premises use.
- Support for DCV Session Manager - EnginFrame now supports the new DCV session manager APIs, replacing the deprecated NEUTRO integration with DCV.
- MySQL update - Updated MySQL support to version 8.0.
- Scheduler updates: Added OpenPBS support for versions 19.1 and 20.0; updated Altair PBS Pro support to 19.2 and 2020.1; and updated Slurm support to 19.05 and 20.02 versions.