Posted On: Jan 14, 2014
AWS Training & Certification offers a new training series called “Introduction to AWS” designed to help you quickly get started using an AWS Service in 30 minutes or less. Start with a short video to learn about key concepts and terminology and watch a step-by-step console demonstration about an AWS Service. Following the video, you can get hands-on practice using that AWS service with a free self-paced training lab on run.qwiklabs.com.
Our first set of videos and labs include the below topics:
- Introduction to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction to Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Introduction to Elastic Load Balancing
To learn more about this and other AWS Training resources that are available to you, visit http://aws.amazon.com/training/intro_series.