Posted On: Apr 1, 2015
You can now use Amazon Linux AMI 2015.03 with AWS OpsWorks. Please follow this guide to update your stack to the latest version. New features of this release include:
- Python 2.7 is now the default for core system packages, including yum and cloud-init; versions 2.6 and 3.4 are also available in the repositories as python26 and python34, respectively.
- Ruby 2.2 is now available in the repositories as ruby22; Ruby 2.0 is still the default.
- PHP 5.6 is now available in the repositories as php56; it can run side-by-side with PHP 5.5.
- Docker 1.5 is now included in the repositories.
- 32-bit AMIs are now deprecated.
Read the release notes for more detail on the new features.