Posted On: Aug 15, 2016
We're pleased to announce the general availability release of the aws-record Ruby Gem. aws-record is a data mapping abstraction for Amazon DynamoDB, built on top of the AWS SDK for Ruby version 2. It provides helpful features for developing Ruby applications using DynamoDB, including:
- Data mapper style class models.
- Migration class for separating table configuration from model definitions.
- Create, read, update, and delete helper methods for DynamoDB items.
- Item dirty tracking that supports Ruby collection types.
- Hooks for bringing your own validation library.
- Automatic enumeration and pagination of query and scan results.
For more information, please see:
- The aws-record repository: https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-ruby-record
- API Documentation: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/awssdkrubyrecord/api/index.html