Posted On: Nov 22, 2016
Announcing the new AWS IoT console. We have redesigned the AWS IoT management console to make it even easier to use. The management console is the primary tool for interacting with and monitoring AWS IoT. This includes connecting your devices, diving into thing details, finding key resources, and testing with the MQTT client.
In the new console, you will find the following updates:
- New visual design for improved usability and navigation
- Improved navigation to things, types, certificates, policies, and rules, making them easier to find
- A new dashboard with account-level metrics
- Streamlined MQTT web client to troubleshoot your IoT solutions
- A new wizard to connect devices in fewer steps
- A real-time feed of things’ lifecycle events and shadow activity
To try the new console experience, sign in the console.