Posted On: May 3, 2018
The Amazon DynamoDB Encryption Client:
- Is designed especially for DynamoDB applications
- Includes secure encryption and signing
- Provides interoperable language implementations in Java and Python
- Uses cryptographic materials from any source
- Does not require AWS or any AWS Service
If you have questions about using the DynamoDB Encryption Client, start a new thread on the AWS Key Management Service forum, file an issue in the GitHub repository for the Java or Python library, or contact AWS Support.