Posted On: Jun 19, 2018
NOTE: This Quick Start is no longer available. See the Quick Start home page for our latest Quick Start catalog.
This Quick Start deploys Jupiter—Cognizant’s continuous data testing accelerator and a component of Cognizant’s Adaptive Data Foundation offering—on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in about one hour. You can automate and run quality-assurance tests on data stored in the AWS Cloud in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Redshift, or Apache Hive on Amazon EMR.
Once you’ve deployed Jupiter on the AWS Cloud, you can:
- Configure databases and sources for Jupiter to test.
- Configure source code management (SCM) repositories for deploying test scripts.
- View a dashboard with information about the most recent test run.
- Try a set of sample template test projects with sample datasets for Amazon S3 and Apache Hive.
- Integrate Jupiter with defect-management tools like Jira or HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) to enable traceability.
To get started:
- View the architecture and details
- View the deployment guide for step-by-step instructions
- Download the AWS CloudFormation templates that automate the deployment
For additional AWS Quick Start reference deployments, see our catalog.
Quick Starts are automated reference deployments that use AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy key technologies on AWS, following AWS best practices.
This Quick Start was built in collaboration with Cognizant Technology Solutions, an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Partner.