Posted On: Sep 11, 2019
This Quick Start builds a clickstream analytics solution on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in about 30 minutes. It integrates AWS services such as Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES), Amazon Redshift, and Amazon QuickSight.
The clickstream analytics solution provides the following:
- Streaming data ingestion
- Near real-time visualization of web usage metrics and ability to build a recommendation engine
- Ability to publish your website clickstream data to Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon ES
- Analysis and visualizations of your clickstream data by using Kibana (which comes with Amazon ES) and Amazon QuickSight
This Quick Start is for users who want to get started with AWS-native components for clickstream analytics on AWS. Once this foundational layer is in place, you can use it to ingest, analyze, and generate business insights from your websites’ clickstream data.
To get started:
- View the architecture and details
- View the deployment guide for instructions
- Download the AWS CloudFormation templates that automate the deployment
For additional AWS Quick Starts, see our complete catalog.
Quick Starts are automated reference deployments that use AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy key technologies on AWS, following AWS best practices.
This Quick Start was built by Cambridge Technology in collaboration with AWS solutions architects. Cambridge Technology is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Partner.