Accenture AWS Business Group
The Accenture AWS Business Group accelerates end-to-end adoption of AWS, maximizing enterprise-wide transformation and innovation, securely, at speed and at scale.
Accenture AWS Business Group Overview
The Accenture Amazon Web Services (AWS) Business Group (AABG) combines the resources, technical expertise, and industry knowledge of Accenture and AWS, all through a single team. As a result, it enables enterprises to accelerate their pace of digital innovation and to realize incremental business value from cloud adoption and transformation.
Uniquely, this decade-long collaboration supports clients end-to-end securely and at scale, from strategy and ideation, to migration, to operation and run, all powered by AABG's joint investments in world-class accelerators, centers of excellence, industry-proven expertise, and digital skills.
Partner Capabilities and Solutions
Accenture is a leading, global professional services company that provides an end-to-end solution to migrate to and manage operations on AWS. Accenture’s staff of 500,000+ includes more than 20,000 trained who hold more than 10,000+ AWS Certifications.
Cloud Transformation & Run on AWS
- Portfolio of offerings and capabilities to support end-to-end cloud transformation
- Comprehensive services such as strategy, design, planning, execution, and run
- Backed by the AABG's global practice
Security on AWS
- Lowers risk and accelerates adoption of cloud deployments on AWS
- Uses defense-in-depth strategies and capabilities, includes AWS managed security
- Leverages vetted reference architectures, accelerators, and automation
SAP on AWS
- Fast-tracked SAP migrations to AWS
- Provides industrialized services powered by accelerators and automation
- Includes migration to AWS, infrastructure architecture setup, and run support
- Accelerate your enterprise transformation with SAP applications on AWS. View our SAP Solutions hub »
Data Centricity and Analytics on AWS
- Data services such as database migration and transformation, and data lake design and implemenation
- Unlock new data value chains via AWS native data and analytics solutions
- Accenture Insights Platform (AIP), highly integrated with AWS
- Learn more about becoming a Data Driven Enterprise. View our Data Driven Enterprise Solutions hub »
Cloud Native Development on AWS
- Ideation, rapid prototyping, and liquid application development
- DevOps-centric and serverless architectures and platform solutions
- Enables customers to be dynamic and get to market faster
Industry X.0 on AWS
- Offers industry-specific and AWS native IoT solutions
- Enables innovation powered by Accenture’s AWS Integrated IoT platform solutions
- Rapid prototyping and proven methodologies to demonstrate value
Industry Solutions Enabled by AWS
- Industry solutions architected for AWS Cloud
- Tools, templates, and industry solution incubators to help clients leverage modular and modern platforms
Applied Intelligence on AWS
- AI and ML solutions leveraging AWS services
- Cross-disciplinary teams of industry-specific experts in analytics, strategy, and technology
- Enables customers to reimagine their products and services
Accenture is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with fifteen competencies. These competencies highlight Accenture’s proven technical proficiency and customer success in specialized solution areas.
Accenture APN Competencies: Data & Analytics, DevOps, Life Sciences, Mobile, SAP, Migration, Government, Financial Services, IoT, Security, Microsoft Workloads, Machine Learning, Industrial Software, Retail, and Public Safety and Disaster Response
Customer Success Stories
Mercedes-Benz.io teamed up with the AABG to create a unified digital presence and faster content delivery capabilities. Together, they reimagined digital marketing and sales solutions for their customers across the globe on AWS.
To stand out in a tightening market, keep pace with evolving customer expectations and prepare for the next phase of growth, Del Monte started the journey into the future by transforming IT infrastructure and transitioning to the public cloud.
Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD)
As a leading pharmaceutical company in China, MSD is committed to improving public health conditions worldwide. MSD chose to work with Accenture and AWS on their digital transformation process to provide end-to-end custom solutions, powered by the cloud.