Accenture AWS Business Group
The Accenture AWS Business Group accelerates end-to-end adoption of AWS, maximizing enterprise-wide transformation and innovation, securely, at speed and at scale.
Accenture AWS Business Group Overview
The Accenture Amazon Web Services Business Group (AABG) combines the resources, technical expertise, and industry knowledge of Accenture and AWS, all through a single team. As a result, it enables enterprises to accelerate their pace of digital innovation and to realize incremental business value from cloud adoption and transformation.
Uniquely, this decade-long collaboration supports clients end-to-end securely and at scale, from strategy and ideation, to migration, to operation and run, all powered by AABG's joint investments in world-class accelerators, centers of excellence, industry-proven expertise, and digital skills.
Partner Capabilities and Joint Offerings
Accenture is a leading, global professional services company that provides an end-to-end solution to migrate to and manage operations on AWS. Accenture’s staff of 500,000+ includes more than 20,000 trained who hold more than 10,000+ AWS Certifications.
Cloud Transformation at Speed and Scale
- Portfolio of offerings and capabilities to support end-to-end cloud transformation
- Comprehensive services such as strategy, design, planning, execution, and run
Advanced Customer Engagements on AWS
- Rapidly transform the digital contact center experience with AI-powered conversations and intelligent interactions
- Drive business value with Accenture’s Advanced Customer Engagements (ACE) accelerators
SAP on AWS
- End-to-end cloud SAP migrations and solutions on AWS Cloud
- Fast-tracked SAP migrations to AWS
- Includes migration to AWS, infrastructure architecture setup, and run support
- View our SAP Solutions hub »
Data and Analytics on AWS
- Data services such as database migration, transformation, data lake design and implementation
- Unlock new data value chains via AWS native data and analytics solutions
- Accenture Insights Platform (AIP), integrated with AWS
- View our Data Driven Enterprise Solutions hub »
Security on AWS
- End-to-end cloud security, with pre-built compliance templates and operational efficiency
- Lowers risk and accelerates adoption of cloud deployments on AWS
- Uses defense-in-depth strategies and capabilities, includes AWS managed security
- Leverages vetted reference architectures, accelerators, and automation
Industry X.0 and IoT on AWS
- Offers industry-specific and AWS native IoT solutions
- Enables innovation powered by Accenture’s AWS Integrated IoT platform solutions
- Rapid prototyping and proven methodologies to demonstrate value
Cloud Managed Services
- Improve service quality with Accenture Managed Service for AWS
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI and ML solutions leveraging AWS services
- Scale business-driven insights
Migration and Modernization on AWS
- Migrate, modernize and optimize infrastructure and business applications on AWS cloud
Accenture is an AWS Partner with 15 competencies. These competencies highlight Accenture’s proven technical proficiency and customer success in specialized solution areas.
Accenture AWS Competencies: Data and Analytics, DevOps, Life Sciences, Mobile, SAP, Migration, Government, Financial Services, IoT, Security, Microsoft Workloads, Machine Learning, Industrial Software, Public Safety and Disaster Response, and Retail
Customer Success Stories
Mercedes-Benz.io teamed up with the AABG to create a unified digital presence and faster content delivery capabilities. Together, they reimagined digital marketing and sales solutions for their customers across the globe on AWS.
To stand out in a tightening market, keep pace with evolving customer expectations and prepare for the next phase of growth, Del Monte started the journey into the future by transforming IT infrastructure and transitioning to the public cloud.
Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD)
As a leading pharmaceutical company in China, MSD is committed to improving public health conditions worldwide. MSD chose to work with Accenture and AWS on their digital transformation process to provide end-to-end custom solutions, powered by the cloud.
California Statewide Automated Welfare System (CalSAWS)
California’s 58 counties will count on CalSAWS when determining who’s eligible to receive assistance in the form of cash, food stamps, healthcare coverage and other public benefits. CalSAWS and Accenture used AWS for the short-term migration project and for long-term use powering the statewide application.