Danielle Heberling

AWS Serverless Hero

Danielle Heberling, Senior Software Engineer at Ensomata

Hillsboro, USA

Hero since 2023

Danielle Heberling is a software engineer with a background that includes being a musician, teaching at a K-8 public school, and working in technical support. She’s passionate about building things that make the world a better place, whether that be through social change or a good laugh.

She got her start in the Serverless community through her work at Stackery building developer tools, writing blog posts, and speaking. Much of this work she continues to this day.

When she’s not coding or talking about Serverless, you can often find her reaching back to her teaching roots by mentoring folks from underrepresented groups that would like to make a career switch into tech.

“I will not follow where the path may lead, but I will go where there is no path, and I will leave a trail.”

Learn More About Danielle

Twitter
Twitter
Github
GitHub
Blog
Blog
linkedin
Linkedin

What is the AWS Heroes Program?

The AWS Heroes program recognizes a vibrant, worldwide group of AWS experts whose enthusiasm for knowledge-sharing has had a real impact within the community. Heroes go above and beyond to share AWS knowledge via social media, blog posts, videos, open source projects, events, user groups, and more.