Posted On: Nov 19, 2018
NOTE: This Quick Start is no longer available. See the Quick Start home page for our latest Quick Start catalog.
This Quick Start automatically deploys software from Informatica and Tableau Software, integrated with AWS services, to provide an end-to-end solution for self-service cloud analytics on the AWS Cloud.
This solution enables you to connect to cloud and on-premises data sources, and to catalog and profile your data assets for self-service analysis and visualization. It includes the following services:
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, for secure data pipelines to cloud and on-premises data.
- Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), for data source cataloging that provides provenance, lineage, and relationships for data assets. A plug-in enables users to access business and technical context from within Tableau.
- Tableau Server, for secure, governed visual analytics.
- Amazon Redshift, for fast, cost-effective data warehousing.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) with Oracle Database, for storing aggregate data for the Tableau dashboards.
The Quick Start uses AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy the solution into a new or existing AWS environment. To get started:
Quick Starts are automated reference deployments that use AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy key technologies on AWS, following AWS best practices.
This Quick Start was built by Informatica and Tableau Software in collaboration with AWS solutions architects. Informatica and Tableau Software are AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners.