Posted On: Nov 11, 2019
You can now use CloudFormation templates to configure and provision additional features for AWS CodePipeline, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Amplify, Amazon ElasticSearch Service (Amazon ES), AWS App Mesh, and more AWS resources. CloudFormation periodically releases additional support, making it easier for developers to configure and provision AWS services.
With this release, CloudFormation users can:
- Specify tags for custom action and pipeline in AWS CodePipeline.
- Specify tags for API Key, Rest API, Usage Plan, Domain name, and Client Certificate in Amazon API Gateway.
- Specify whether the AWS Amplify console creates a preview for each pull request that is made for the branch and a dedicated backend environment for your pull request previews.
- Specify a list of tags to add to a new topic in Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS).
- Specify the LogPublishingOptions property to configure slow log publishing for Amazon ES.
- Specify properties to add a GRPC route, route action, route match, route metadata, route metadata match method, and route retry policy for AWS App Mesh.
- Add or update schema attributes, an alias for the user pool, and specify parameters to determine if email addresses or phone numbers can be used as user names when a user signs up in Amazon Cognito.
- Create a message template that you can use in messages that are sent through the email channel, push notification channel, or SMS channel in Amazon Pinpoint.
These resources are now available in all public AWS Regions as well as all AWS GovCloud Regions. For more information, see the AWS Region Table.
For more information, please refer to the CloudFormation release history page.