Posted On: Sep 8, 2021
The AWS CDK is a software development framework for defining cloud applications using familiar programming languages. The AWS CDK simplifies cloud development on AWS by hiding infrastructure and application complexity behind intent-based, object-oriented APIs for each AWS service.
To get started, see the following resources:
- Read the full release notes for 1.117.0, 1.118.0, 1.119.0 and 1.120.0.
- Get started with the AWS CDK in all supported languages by taking CDK Workshop.
- Read our Developer Guide and API Reference.
- Find useful constructs published by AWS, partners and the community in Construct Hub.
- Connect with the community in the cdk.dev Slack workspace.
- Follow our Contribution Guide to learn how to contribute fixes and features to the CDK.