In this module, you test the online subscription experience by browsing to the Example Corp. website, creating and verifying your user account, and signing in. If the sign in is successful, you are redirected to an AppStream 2.0 streaming URL and then to the Example Corp. application catalog web page.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to test your setup.
Test your setup
1. Open a web browser, and in the address bar, type the endpoint URL that was generated when you completed the steps in “Enable static website hosting for your Amazon S3 bucket.”
Follow this format: http://YOUR-S3-STATIC-WEBSITE-URL/signin.html.
2. On the bottom right of the Example Corp. account sign in page, choose the New user link.
3. On the account creation page, do the following:
- For Email, type a valid email address.
An email that includes a verification code is sent to this email address.
- For Password, type a password and then confirm it.
- Choose Register.
4. A message notifies you that your registration succeeded and that you are being redirected to the verification page. Choose OK.
In addition, an email message that includes your verification code is sent to the email address that you specified.
5. On the account verification page, do the following:
- For Email, type the email address that you used to register your new account.
- For Verification code, type the verification code in the email that you received, and type the email address for your account.
- Choose Verify.
6. A message notifies you that the verification succeeded and that you are being redirected to the login page. Choose OK.
7. On the account sign in page, type the email address and account password for your account.
8. Choose Sign in. Within a few seconds, you are redirected to an AppStream 2.0 streaming URL, and the Example Corp. application catalog page displays.