AWS for SMBs
Today, small and medium-sized businesses need to start implementing new technologies to ensure the continuity of their business and meet their customers’ needs.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud enables businesses of all sizes to scale and be agile by, for example, having an online presence or enabling employees to work remotely. Whether you want to try AWS for free, find out if the cloud is right for your business, get advice, or increase cloud awareness within your organization, AWS for SMBs is the place to go.
Want to get up to USD 300 in credits to run a proof of concept project? Apply now »
Get started with AWS for SMBs simply and easily
1. Create your account, benefit from the AWS Free Tier for 1 year and try out 60+ services
AWS has more included services and features than any other cloud provider, offering everything from infrastructure technologies, such as compute, storage and databases, to emerging technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and the Internet of Things.
To get started with AWS, simply create your account and access the AWS Free Tier where you can try more than 60 services.
2. Find out how to use our cloud services and reduce costs
- If you want to get started with AWS simply and easily, we recommend doing our AWS training for SMBs or visit AWS QuickStart, where you'll find hundreds of ready-to-use templates designed by experts at AWS and its partners. Reducing hundreds of manual procedures to just a few simple steps so you can easily create and start using your environment in minutes.
- If you've worked with the cloud before, be inspired by our reference architectures and step-by-step guides.
3. Get to know our network of Partners and our Marketplace
If QuickStart and our reference architectures aren't enough for you, we make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy, and manage software solutions, including SaaS, in a matter of minutes in our Marketplace, and with the help of our consulting and technology partners.
4. Contact an advisor
Still have questions?
- Check out the frequently asked questions in our AWS Knowledge Center for more information about managing your account and services..
- If you cannot find the answer to your question or you need more advice,, remember that you can contact us or chat with one of our experts.
Discover AWS resources for SMBs and case studies
Nubii and the virtual space revolution
Meet Gustavo Medina (Founder and CEO of Nubii) and Óscar Pardo (Territory Manager at AWS) in this video, and learn about Nubii’s evolution, and the value added by AWS in its innovation, prototyping and scaling challenges.
Spherag and digital transformation in agriculture
Learn about Spherag and how AWS is helping them meet the needs of new generations of farmers who are starting to demand digital solutions, and who are laying the foundations of the agriculture of the future.
How to create your AWS account
In this tutorial we tell you what you need to register your company with AWS and start using our services completely free of charge.
Get started with storage
We tell you how to start taking advantage of the Amazon S3 virtually unlimited object storage service as well as its functionalities.
Cloud computing leadership
Gartner research places AWS in the Leaders Quadrant of the new 2021 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services (CIPS). CIPS, in the context of this magic quadrant, is defined as “highly automated, standardized offerings, in which infrastructure resources (for example, compute, network, and storage) are supplemented by integrated platform services.”
Learn more about AWS Cloud Computing
With AWS, you can take advantage of the latest technologies to experiment and innovate faster. We are continually accelerating our pace of innovation to invent entirely new technologies you can use to transform your business.
AWS has unmatched experience, maturity, reliability, security, and performance that you can depend upon for your most important applications. For more than 16 years, AWS has provided cloud services to millions of customers around the world with a wide variety of use cases.
AWS is designed to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment available today. Our core infrastructure is built to meet the security requirements of the military, international banks, and other organizations that must adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.