The AWS Mobile SDK helps you build high quality mobile apps quickly and easily. It provides easy access to a range of AWS services, including Amazon Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Mobile Analytics, Machine Learning, Elastic Load balancing, Auto Scaling and more.
The AWS Mobile SDK includes libraries, code samples, and documentation for iOS, Android, Fire OS, and Unity so you can build apps that deliver great experiences across devices and platforms.
AWS Mobile SDK for Xamarin (Getting-started guide)Xamarin SDK
Building cloud-backed mobile apps using AWS Mobile Services is easy. Read our Getting Started guides to jump start your app development:
- Add a mobile backend with Amazon Lambda iOS | Android
- Authenticate users with Amazon Cognito iOS | Android | Unity
- Sync profile data with Amazon Cognito Cloud Sync iOS | Android | Unity
- Use Amazon Mobile Analytics in your app iOS | Android | Unity
- Transfer files with Amazon S3 Transfer Manager iOS | Android | Unity
- Transfer data with Amazon DynamoDB Object Mapper iOS | Android | Unity
- Stream data using Amazon Kinesis Recorder iOS | Android