What you'll learn
- Explain the benefits, use cases, and key features of Amazon QuickSight
- Design, create, and customize QuickSight dashboards to visualize and extract business insights from your data
- Select and configure appropriate visualization types to identify, explore, and drill down on business insights
- Describe how to use one-click embed to incorporate visual analytics into applications
- And much more
Who should take this course
Data and business analysts who build and manage business analytics dashboards.
What experience you'll need
- Attendees should have a minimum of one-year experience in business intelligence or a similar function
- Completed the following course: Data Analytics Fundamentals
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 2 days
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.