AWS’s Amazon Connect recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave: Contact Center As A Service, Q1 2023
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is named a leader in the Forrester Wave for its cloud contact center solution, Amazon Connect. This Wave report provides buyers with insights on the 11 top CCaaS vendors based on Forrester’s research criteria.
In the report, AWS was recognized for its faster pace of innovation compared to other vendor offerings in the evaluation, with reference customers calling AWS a good partner to work with and lauding its AI capabilities. Discover why Forrester recognized AWS as a Leader and learn how you can transform your customer experience with Amazon Connect.
Read this report to:
- Understand Forrester’s perspective on the current CCaaS market.
- Evaluate how Amazon Connect can help you deliver better outcomes with:
- Support across four use case areas: omnichannel, analytics, agent productivity, and self-service configuration.
- A faster pace of innovation than others in the evaluation.
- Sales relationships with IT teams around the world, backed up by contact center experts.
- Learn how the 11 most significant CCaaS providers were evaluated by Forrester.
Read this eBook to learn how to deliver a better customer and agent experiences with the cloud.
As featured in the Wall Street Journal, read how to deliver customer insights and improved business outcomes with Amazon Connect.
Learn how Amazon Connect helps National Australia Bank achieve their digital first CX strategy, improve reliability, and reduce cost.