Snowflake’s DataWarehouse can be rapidly deployed on AWS
Snowflake makes modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users within the organization. Snowflake enables the data-driven enterprise with instant elasticity, secure data sharing, and per-second pricing. Its built-for-the-cloud architecture combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud.
Snowflake is an APN Advanced Technology Partner and has achieved Data & Analytics Competency.
- Store all of your data: Store semi-structured data such as JSON, Avro, ORC, Parquet, and XML alongside your relational data. Query all your data with standard, ACID-compliant SQL, and dot notation.
- Pay for what you use: Snowflake’s built-for-the-cloud architecture scales storage separately from compute. Whether up and down or transparently and automatically, you only pay for what you use.
- Support all your users: Support concurrent use cases with independent virtual warehouses (compute clusters) that reference your common data.
- Gain efficiency with per-second pricing: Turn your compute resources on and off as you need them, so you’re only billed for the time you use.
- Leverage a complete SQL database: Maintain your investment in the skills and tools you already rely on for your data analytics.
- Increase flexibility of data sharing: Easily forge one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to many data sharing relationships, so your business units, subsidiaries, and partners securely query read-only, centralized data.