What you'll learn
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud and its six benefits
- Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework, the shared responsibility model, the core security services within the AWS Cloud, and the basics of AWS Cloud migration
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management, define the core billing, account management, and pricing models, and explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
What experience you'll need
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- General IT business knowledge
- General IT technical knowledge
Type: Classroom (virtual or in person)
Length: 1 day
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.