Exam Readiness Intensive Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Get ready for your certification with a focused five-day workshop
Do you want to earn your AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification but haven’t had the time to get ready? Our five-day, instructor-led classroom course, Exam Readiness Intensive Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate, lets you get away from the day-to-day and focus on preparing for the exam. Recommended for cloud architects with at least six to 12 months of AWS experience, this course combines training and exam readiness with service deep-dives and quizzes exclusive to this course.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process, exam structure, and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
This course includes presentations, hands-on labs, exam readiness techniques, videos, a practice exam, and quizzes.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who want to earn an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification
- Individuals who want an instructor-led course to help them focus on preparing for their certification exam
- Customers and APN Partners who have six to 12 months of experience with AWS including a strong architecture background and experience
- Individuals in roles such as solutions architect and cloud architect who are designing services or architectures in the AWS Cloud
- Individuals who have not taken Architecting on AWS in approximately the last six months
Classroom (virtual and in person)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Classroom | 130 minutes
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee's ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Classroom or Digital | 90 minutes
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.