Machine Learning Use Case: Call Center
Learn how Amazon finds solutions using machine learning (ML) methods and tools.
This course introduces AWS customers, as well as current and potential ML practitioners, to the practical Amazon approach to ML.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Approach ML from a business problem standpoint and work towards a technical solution.
- Frame your business problem as an ML problem.
- Use ML terminology and describe techniques in real-world business use cases.
- Understand the end-to-end process of building ML models correctly, from posing the question/problem, collecting data, and building a model to evaluating model performance and integrating it into your application.
This course is intended for:
- Online business owners
- AWS customers and partners
- Current and potential Amazon employees
Available in multiple languages