What you'll learn
- Summarize the AWS Well-Architected Framework for designing database solutions
- Choose an appropriate purpose-built database service for a given workload
- Design a relational database solution to solve a business problem
- Design a NoSQL database solution to solve a business problem
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Database architects
What experience you'll need
- Familiarity with AWS database service
- Understanding of database design concepts and/or data modeling for relational or nonrelational databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
- Completion of the digital course Introduction to Building with AWS Databases
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.