Posted On: Apr 6, 2015
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is thrilled to announce the launch of the new APN Healthcare Competency. The APN Competency Program is designed to provide AWS customers with qualified APN Partners that have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven success in a specialized solution and vertical areas.
APN Healthcare Competency Partners have demonstrated capabilities building solutions for healthcare payers and healthcare providers that store, transmit, analyze and secure patient information. Customers who work with Healthcare Competency Partners know they are getting access to innovative healthcare solutions but still have peace of mind that their patients' data will be treated as carefully and securely as they would treat it themselves.
Initial partners who have qualified for the Competency include:
- Clinical Information Systems: Calgary Scientific, Practice Fusion, Syapse
- Population Health & Analytics: IMS Health, Philips Healthcare
- Health Administration: Captricity, Infor, Pegasystems
- Compliance Services: Aptible
- Consulting Services: Cloudticity, Cognizant, Flux7, G2 Technology Group, Logicworks, Mobiquity
If you're a customer interested in learning more about Healthcare Competency Partner solutions, click here.
If you're an APN Partner and wish to apply for the Healthcare Competency, learn more here.